NEXT START DATE: March 2017
Courses in Paediatric Tuina are rare to find in the UK due to its specialist area. Dr Ma (Max) has a wealth of both research experience and clinical practice in the field of Paediatric Tuina, working in hospitals throughout China. He is an accomplished practitioner and lecturer. Max will share his knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- The characters of physiology and pathology in childhood disease.
- Introduction of TCM Paediatric Diagnosis
- The most common therapies for childhood diseases.
- The most common manipulations of paediatric Tui Na
- The most common points and areas of paediatric Tui Na
- The treatment of diarrhoea, constipation, vomiting and indigestion, anorexia, asthma, cough, night crying, bed wetting, post poliomyelitis, sweating syndrome and ADHD.
- Paediatric Tui Na to keep children fit and prevent illness.
- The indications and contraindications of paediatric Tui Na
Duration: 10 sessions over 5 weekends