- 2008 – Postgraduate Diploma in Acupuncture at Northern College of Acupuncture in York
- 2014 – Tuina Diploma at Shulan College
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Specialises in balance method distal acupuncture Tan Style.
- Musculoskeletal pain and injury management.
- Fibromyalgia/ ivf /fertility and emotional disorders like stress and anxiety.
Andrew Edwards graduated from Northern College of Acupuncture in York 2008 after studying 3 years TCM to MSc level, awarded Postgraduate Diploma in Acupuncture. Studied Tui Na 2014 at Shulan College of Chinese Herbal Medicine Manchester, awarded Diploma. Runs a successful clinic in Derbyshire since graduation and is a member of the British Acupuncture Council specialising in balance method distal acupuncture Tan Style. The majority of his work is musculoskeletal pain and injury management combing distal acupuncture with Tui Na. The rest of his referrals are a mixture of fibromyalgia/ ivf /fertility and emotional disorders like stress and anxiety.